Saturday, March 23, 2013

Thing #14

I can not tell you how tired of powerpoints I am after years of using them on every presentation I have had. I just get so tired of creating bullet point after bullet point. I love the flow charts and the venn diagrams offered by gliffy. I think the venn diagrams would be a great way to explain the three kingdoms plantae, animalia, and fungi, without having to do another powerpoint presentation that they may zone out of. The venn diagrams would be a great way to explain the evolution of a particular animal, which would be so fantastic. It actually goes hand in  hand with a project I had written on a recent unit plan. I like this idea better than what I previously had down. I will definitely be making use of these kind of tools in my future classroom. This is one of my favorite links so far, since I can use it in my other classes right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment