Saturday, March 23, 2013

Thing #13

My name is Amber, and I am a google-aholic. So I almost felt like I was betraying google docs when I tried out zoho.com. I really do like zoho.com though. It is simple and it does not get turned into a document by mistake, which was an issue when I first started using google docs.
https://projects.zoho.com/portal/lawamb12/newlogin.do#dashboard/561755000000014017

I am a huge fan of google docs though, and prefer it to many other forms of communication, particularly among peers. There are slight kinks to work out while using it, but once I get online and start typing with four different people in an online meeting chat section while we plan how to do the assignment on the google doc, it just all makes sense. It is so much easier to meet online and coordinate each others hectic schedules. So overall, while I like zoho, I wouldn't switch from docs for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment