Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thing #12

Google Calendar and Google Translate were the two tools I chose to view. Google translate is a resource that can be used to aide in communication with ESL learners. This could be particularly helpful in areas such as Arizona and California where there are many ESL students who you will need to find ways to communicate with inside of your classroom.
Google Calendars is one of the coolest tools I have seen on Google. I use a written planner that only has five slots to write appointments in per day, and I have to reference it constantly. With Google Calendar I can add in all of my appointments of the day. I can even become more organized by arranging specific time periods to complete each of my tasks in to keep me on track. Best of all, I do not have to constantly reference. As long as I am logged in to my gmail account, reminders will pop up thirty minutes before my next task is set to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment