Friday, February 15, 2013

Thing #8

John Crane Classic Block Letter LPAIRS IN PEARS Outline Letter ICardboard green letter vletter E
          
            Applications can be fun and simple for children of all ages. The picture above is a perfect example of this. A simple application like this can be used to create fun posters for around the classroom, or for the students to use to create their own name labels for which seat they will sit in while in your classroom. It is a simple and interactive way to introduce students to technology.
Many of the applications could be useful inside of a classroom. Adding pictures to certain locations could be used inside of a geography or science classroom. In helping understand how geographical landforms influence weather conditions, children could put the corresponding pictures over the correct location.
In my personal life, I will probably not use flickr though. Although I do appreciate other people's pictures and photography, I would not add in my own. I do not feel comfortable with others looking at my photographs. I feel that they are personal, and should only be shared with those who I am close to.


No comments:

Post a Comment