Monday, February 18, 2013

Thing #11

Topix.net is the devil. I have no idea why a search on blekko turns into a search engine for blekko leading to sites like onlinefinancedegree.com. I just wanted a blog. I came away confused and unhappy. I could navigate it if I tried, I realize. But when there are so many other great sources out there, I can not figure out why I would bother with a more complicated one. Just as always, it seems, Google comes through again. I am beginning to think that the innovative minds at Google Inc. are actually just a large group of wizards in pointy hats performing magic spells on computers. Whether it's geniuses or magicians, Google still steals my heart in all forms of web surfing to date.
When searching for middle school teacher blogs, Google gave me some wonderful blogs on Middle school madness, both the hormone raging sort of madness of middle school teens, and the madness that arises around halloween and middle school dances. Technorati gave me school shootings.. I can't say there is very much of a challenge. Google. For the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment