Monday, February 11, 2013

Thing #7

inspire 


This picture expresses what I want to do as a teacher. I want my children to be inspired. While inside the class I want to foster a relationship with my students offers a chance to grow, blossom, and flourish. As a naturalist, I enjoy the idea of inspiration occurring outdoors in a peaceful and prosperous environment.
I love the expressive nature of photographs, but do not believe that I will use them very much inside of my classroom. While great for certain subjects, I just can not see the need for them in a science classroom as much as other web 2.0 tools. As a teacher, I only have so much time to use inside of the class, and I am not sure that sites like flickr would be the best use of my time.
I have never used a site like this or any other. I am not entirely comfortable with such a large group of people capable of seeing my pictures.I am not very artistic, and I do not think other people would enjoy seeing the pictures from my 22nd birthday. For me, I believe expressive writing on blogs would be my art form of choice. I do believe that inside an art class, or perhaps explaining symbolic meanings in an English class, that this would be very helpful though. It just is not my particular cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment