Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thing #17

When I first got onto this site, I did not care for it in the slightest. I did not understand it. I say that only to say this. I do understand now. There are so many new emerging parts of technology that I did not understand. But once I actually understood what to do, I loved it! I think it is a great resource for new and emerging technologies used inside of the classrooms, and a great way to find lesson plans and stay up to date on the newest advances in education.
You could create a selection of links for the children to guide them to useful sites for a class project, such as the ones we do in here. You could also have your students create their own set of links and have them explain the importance of them with regards to their learning. You can also create and bookmark a group of images that can be used by the children in your class as a set of review notes for quizzes and tests.
On Rachel Funderburk's site she mentioned Pinterest. I think this is a great option for teachers of any level. This site has so many useful ideas from how to decorate your classroom to how to teach difficult topics and effective classroom management techniques. It is truly a remarkable resource for teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment