Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thing # 19

Previous to this, I was not a member of any online teacher based social networking. I am now currently a member of teacherpop though, and I do like the idea of teachers coming together sharing ideas and providing feedback to one another. I think that this creates a community of learning, and provides the ability for new teachers to use lessons that have already been tested and approved. There were a few other sites that interested me besides teacher pop. As an avid reader, I enjoyed goodreads.com and I really love Yelp. Yelp is such a great site to explore the area that you are in. I plan to move out of Tennessee when I become a teacher. Yelp is a fantastic way to learn the hotspots of the area in order to fit into that community better.

No comments:

Post a Comment