Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thing #20

I do not know if a college student exists who does not love Youtube. Likewise I don't know any children who wouldn't love it. I believe that Youtube is a site that children would be happy to visit if they were told to by a teacher. I am currently in an online course that sometimes requires 30 minute videos on youtube, and I have to say that I love coming home to write discussions on those. The video I put below is one of my favorites from a teacher that shares my opinion about youtube. This is one of many videos he has on the lessons he teaches to his sixth grade class. These videos serve as a study guide for children in a fun way that will make children enjoy learning about even the phases of the moon and tides.

http://youtu.be/HkvlrWpsnuQ

No comments:

Post a Comment