Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thing #22

Half of this semester I have been scrambling for a way to keep up with the large amounts of work that seem to continue piling up in front of me. But how can you organize such a vast amount of data. It is simply too much. That is why I love livebinders. Things may be hectic right now, but at least I know when I am a teacher a site like this can have my back and keep me organized. The three sections I developed are web 2.0 tools, strategies, and experiments. The last one is just for fun. I plan on having all of my students do experiments and it will be great to have a source that I can pull from for in class experiments. I really love this site for teachers and college students alike. I believe I will begin using this next semester to keep me a bit more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment