Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thing #24

To be honest, I expected  this exercise to be very difficult and that I would not actually enjoy it. I was so wrong! I loved many of the new things I have learned about, particularly how to write a blog. My favorite exercises were probably learning about calendars, RSI feeds, blogging and ways to compile all off my information in one location. I found that all of these directly influence my future career. The best part is I never would have thought to use any of these things before this class. I never had the slightest clue about technology, and almost zero desire to learn about it. Doing these 23 things changed my opinion on many things about the internet, and I am glad that I know about so many new and free sources of information out there that I can really put to use inside of my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment